About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

(No?) Obedience Class ...

Well, Kylee's obedience & pet therapy class was rescheduled for this week. So, since it was a nice day I decided to take Ky outside, in our second lot, and just play around some with commands...

I am VERY pleased to report that her "stay" is getting much better. For sits, I was able to get about 25 feet away from her. For downs, I was probably closer to 35 or 40 feet!!!

We were out there working on the sit/stay & down/stay & watch me for about 35-40 minutes.

Now its back to her playing in the back yard with the other two here.

WooHoo!!

Kelly & Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment