About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Play Time!

Yesterday, we decided it was time to move the pups to the living room for socializing and interactions :) They are getting more playful with each other, and interested in toys, too.

Here are some of my fav pics I took during the process, with a link at the bottom for the entire album :)

female2

TJ (male1) with toy

F1

F2

F3 on L, F1 on R

Exhausted!!

Entire album link HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, thanks for telling me about the blog, seeing the pups upclose is great, I also love the puppy cam but the pic's are great for the close ups. Give them little ones a big hug and kiss from us. Ky too.

    Dianne
    Cookie & Issa

    ReplyDelete