About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Monday, March 15, 2010

SIX WEEKS OLD !!! :)

Wow, amazing how time has flown by. I am sure going to miss these little fluff balls when theyre gone - even if having 4 pooping puppies is stinky and a mess to clean up after :)

Sometimes, I wish I was on the other end of the webcam (especially in the mornings!) so I wouldnt be able to smell the stink from overnight - PU :) They love their food! The other reason, sometimes the camera is muted so you dont hear this:



Crickett does sleep and TJ does play,though too:


New food bowl experience today, too:


I also took the pups for their first real car ride today... We went to the vet clinic to get weighed. WOW!
Dora = 4.9 pounds!!
Rylee = 3.7
Crickett = 4.6
TJ = 3.9
After that, we drove to hubby's work where they got to socialize in a new environment [outside] with his co-workers (and even some strangers that stopped to see the cute puppies) :)

And to end with a cute short video, hopefully this video will work!
"The Gate Escape" :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your posts and wonderful work. I haven't been online to see the puppies in a while and I wondered what I had missed. I was ecstatic when I saw you started this blog. I'm glad all you guys are doing well. :)

    Melinda from MD

    ReplyDelete