About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TJ's Registration Name

Would love to know what my readers think of his registration name ... If you can think of something along the 'future looks bright' or combining his parents names (What You Leave Behind & Im A Believer In) send me an email, or leave a 'comment' - would love to hear it!

Current Suggestions:
Sympa's Won't be Left Behind
Sympa's Tough to Leave Behind
Sympa's Never Look back
Sympa's believe in the future
Sympa's Belief in a Tremendous Jackpot
Sympa's Don't Stop Believin'
Sympa's You Gotta Believe
Sympa's I Believe in Miracles
Sympa's Straight to the Heart
Sympa's You are my Shining Star

Other -- leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment