About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PUPPIES ANTICIPATION

Got an email early this morning from Gloria:
“The breeding went well last night, Kylee was flagging, but since she never was bred before, also was a bit jumpy, however Breckon got the job done with a 15 minute tie. I could tell she was nervous, but I have seen this before so I was not surprised and just calmed her down. The next time will be easier. We will do another breeding on Wed. I like to skip a day between breedings. So all is well and breedings begin!!!! “

:)

I do miss her like crazy, it is so weird not having her here. She sleeps on our bed - right above our heads by the pillows and is usually the one who wakes me up in the morning to remember to let dogs out and feed them. Even today, Tig didnt wake me up until almost 930am! And he spit his cookie out and let Belle eat it, he really misses her.

The plan was for her to stay 2 weeks, but if shes done being bred early, I may try to convince my dad to get her sometime next week while Im still in school. Theres also our last chance at a UKC show the 11/12/13 to hold onto our TopTen ranking. But, if she is still willing to breed, Im not going to pull her away early.

No comments:

Post a Comment