About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ky Bday & PUPPY ANTICIPATION

Well, Kylee turned 2 yesterday. She got a wonderful treat -- some Chef Michael's wet dog food mixed in with her kibble and a gravy for the kibble. She ate and ate and ate, haven't seen her eat that much in a long time.

Thankfully, I bought a bunch of those and Cesar brand wet food to begin mixing in with her kibble to get her to eat. She still does spit out some of the kibble, but for the most part now she's doing well between having the kibble moistened and having actual wet food in there, too.

And, of course, the other dogs get a couple spoonfuls of the wet food as well :)

She is still clingy, affectionate, and possessive of me. If I begin to pet one of the other dogs, she jumps up in front of them and onto my lap or chest to block the other dog(s) from touching me. Stinker!

She has also "missed" a couple times when trying to jump up, just did not have the boost behind her to make it onto the bed or couch sometimes. So she gets the 'elevator' (as hubby calls it) of being lifted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment