About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PUPPIES ANTICIPATION

Email from Gloria on Dec 2nd:
Hi

Second breeding a huge success tonight. Kylee was even courting Breckon and what a sight it was. So sweet with a 20 minute tie!! Usually the second breeding and then after is so much easier. She is still flagging like mad :)

What was so cute, she was laying in her crate and I sat on the lounge chair to watch TV. I called her and she came running and jumping into my arms. She liked being held and cuddled. Just the sweetest dog.

Ok, we’ll go for another breeding on Friday and I’ll let you know

She is eating some, as long as she picks something, we think that is good. I think today we may see how she reacts to our food. Who knows?? At least I do know she is happy here and not stressed at all. She loves the couch and just stretches out and takes her naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment