About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Daily Happenings ....

Well, I know its only been a day since I posted, but its a Friday and I'm just relaxing at home before studying for a quiz I have on Monday... Thought I'd take a minute and make a couple little notes about how things are going in general.

Kylee is starting to eat slower, but still shows interest in food. Today, shes been panting a little extra, not sure if its a temperature thing for the house being warm, pain, or stress. We have a couple house guests here for the weekend, but the guests are seperated from my guys all the time now. But, as I type this, Im stretched out on my bed, tv on, ex pen set up so me and my guys get the bedroom and computer room access & hubby is in the living room with the guests... And, shes on the bed panting, when none of the other dogs are. Heat flashes? Stress? She's doing fine otherwise.

As far as the other dogs .... My Tigger is doing well since being on thyroid medication. His temperament has improved, he is a bit more active, but still needs a lose a couple pounds. He is also less itchy - that is what we wanted to achieve the most! Belle, my old girl, is doing well, shes just a cuddler and gets jealous of the 'puppy' (Ky) getting all the attn lately.

I won a wireless webcam on ebay today, so can't wait for that to arrive to set up. That way, I can have my laptop at school or wherever with me, but the webcam will still work. Might take hubby a day or so to get it set up (comes with its own software and stuff to put it on the net) once it arrives in 2-9 days. Its coming from Utah, so hopefully it wont be on the long end of that range.

Otherwise, "its all good" here with the Sympa Shelties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment