About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Do You See ???


Can you tell what the number is??? Well, I can tell you it's an odd number ;)

What - thats not good enough ???

Ok, well, she has less than Belle had in 2003 ....

The answer ---- Those who guessed FIVE were correct :)

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!

Forgot I said I'd add the other details...
Pre-pregnancy weight ~19 pounds. Today 25.3
Pre-pregnancy rib cage measurement : 21 inches. Today : 24
Pre-pregnancy abdomen measurement : 19 inches. Today : 23

3 comments:

  1. Looks more like 6 to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-M-G.....can you stand the excitement???? I barly can and I am only 'aunt' Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you should've heard me in the clinic, I let out some kind of scream/excitement noise when the assistant came in to say to me "Mother Knows Best" (referring to my number guess).

    Now the excitement is starting to come back down to a normal level and now Im going to start worrying about the whole whelping/delivery process! Amy's 6 pups were by c-section, so Im hoping she can have a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete