About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
This blog will follow the life of the Sympa Shelties, as best as I can :) We are located in Michigan and breed, train, show, and love our Shetland Sheepdogs. You can find out more about us at : Sympa Shelties.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A new feel ...

After Ky woke me up at 3am to let her out, she came back up onto the bed and laid on my pillow, right smack dab against my face. It took me some time to fall back asleep, but while waiting it was so cool .... I could feel puppy movement right up against my face, she was already sleeping so I didnt want to move and feel with my hands for a bigger surface area feel, all I had was my cheek and a little bit by my temple to feel the movement - but they're in there :)

yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment